Video glitch with Hanftek Astrometa

   Hello everyone,
last year I replaced my old RTL2832U/R820T DVB-T dongle (which worked
perfectly) and replaced it with a Hanftek Astrometa (RTL2832/CXD2837ER)
DVB-T2 one and my troubles started.
Every channel I tune to shows a periodic glitch, as per included sample.

I tried the following things:
 * connected a regular TV set to the same antenna cable and the picture looks
   fine
 * replaced the usb cable
 * switched distros (from debian to arch)
 * installed a current kernel snapshot
 * replaced the minipc on which it's installed
 * used usbip to access the hardware from my desktop machine and tested
   it directly with vlc, mpv and kaffeine: at best the stream was glitchy
   and at worst the app crashed
 * toggled every parameter available for each involved module
 * ran tzap directly

None of the above made the slightest difference, therefore I'm asking you
if there's something I might have overlooked or if this is truly a bug.

Video sample here, captured with tzap:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qantvq916uy7o4k/rai1hd.ts/file
https://www.4shared.com/s/folTulDcljq

Regards