Re: RFC: Introduction of M2M capability and buffer types

> Any comments?

No, other than what has been discussed on irc:

- Add a new V4L2_CAP_VIDEO_M2M capability instead of ORing CAPTURE and
OUTPUT.
- Don't add aliases, just document better if needed.
- The spec has to change so that M2M devices do not need buffers to be
queued before calling STREAMON. It's an exception to the rule.

I hope I got this right, it's from memory :-)

Regards,

        Hans