Re: [ANN] Media Summit June 26th: Please let me know if you will attend

Hi,

On 15. 05. 23 16:34, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi all,

We organized a Media Summit on Monday June 26th in Prague. It is held
at the Holiday Inn close by the conference centre where the Embedded
Open Source Summit is held (1).

Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre - Meeting room "E"
Na Pankráci 1684/ 15, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/prague/prgnp/hoteldetail

We have room for about 20 people, so let me know if you plan to attend
in person. That way we know how many people we'll get.

I would like to take the chance that I can literally travel there by foot and attend. But I'm not someone who would be somehow important for linux-media/v4l2. My motivation is to see the people behind v4l2 where I'm trying to get our mgb4 driver and talk to them in person what can be done (better) from our side to get the driver accepted. So if there is not enough space, I'll be fine with being the first one out of the "guest list".

Martin Tůma