Webcam Driver Bug while using two Multilaser Cameras simultaneously

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 and I need to get images from two Multilaser
Cameras simultaneously. First I tried to do that using OpenCV, but I
got an error. So, I entered the OpenCV Mailing List to report that and
I discovered that's a driver problem. To ensure that, I used mplayer
to get imagens from the both cameras and I got the following error
(again):

> v4l2: ioctl streamon failed: No space left on device

The cameras model is Multilaser WC0440.

This problem only happens when I try to capture images from two
IDENTICAL cameras simultaneously. I have three cameras here, two
Multilaser Cameras and one HP Camera, from my laptop. I have no
problem to capture images from my HP Camera and one of the Multilaser
Cameras simultaneously, but when I try to capture from the both
Multilaser Cameras simultaneously, i got that error.

I think that the problem may be something related to the generic
driver. When I use the Multilaser Cameras, they use the same driver.
That's not happen with the HP Camera, which uses another driver.
Someone knows a solution for that?

Att,
 Daniel Bastos Moraes
 Graduando em Ciência da Computação - Universidade Tiradentes
 +55 79 88455531