Re: [ANN] Media Summit June 26th: Please let me know if you will attend

On 15/05/2023 16:34, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We organized a Media Summit on Monday June 26th in Prague. It is held
> at the Holiday Inn close by the conference centre where the Embedded
> Open Source Summit is held (1).
>
> Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre - Meeting room "E"
> Na Pankráci 1684/ 15, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle
> https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/prague/prgnp/hoteldetail
>
> We have room for about 20 people, so let me know if you plan to attend
> in person. That way we know how many people we'll get.
>
> Regarding remote participation: only if there is really no other way.
> Meeting face-to-face once a year is important IMHO, and attending remotely
> is a poor substitute. That said, if it is really necessary to set something
> up, then I can do the same I did in Dublin, setting up a Webex meeting.
> That worked reasonably well, except that I will need to bring a better
> speaker since I learned that the laptop speaker was pretty bad.
>
> If you do want to participate remotely, please let me know as well.
>
> I'll post a separate email with the draft Agenda for the media summit.
>
> Hope to see you all in Prague!

I realized that I forgot to mention that attendance is free.

There are a limited number of seats, so should I get more people than there
are seats, then I'll have to make some choices. The primary criteria
is how active you are as media subsystem developer.

That said, do not hesitate to sign up, I don't believe it ever happened
that we had more signups than seats.

Regards,

	Hans