Remote Control with Hauppauge HVR 1120

Hello everybody,

My name is Christophe, and I'm pretty new in the world of Linux Video...

I just bought an Hauppauge HVR 1100 (at least, I thought  I bought a HVR1100), and get a HVR 1120 instead.
Well, the card is recognized by linux (kernel 2.6.35 on Gentoo Linux), but the infrared remote sensor isn't.

I saw several mails in the list archive with the same issue. I wonder if someone finally get this remote working.

I can provide all necessary logs if needed (dmesg, lsmod, lspci, maybe i2c-detect....), I can make some tests and apply some patch if needed, but I'm not a kernel developer, and I don't know what to do for now.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Christophe