BKL removal from tlg2300 driver

Kang/Zhang,

BKL will be removed from kernel soon. This means that all calls to lock_kernel/unlock_kernel
should be replaced by some other locking schema, and that the .ioctl callback should be
replaced by .unlocked_ioctl.

We're converting the existing drivers in order to avoid BKL usage.

Unfortunately, I don't have any tlg2300 hardware for testing, and it uses lock_kernel()
on a different way than the other drivers. I suspect that all that all it needs is to properly
use the new locking schema we're adopting at v4l2 core, just like the conversion we did for
em28xx:

http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git?a=commitdiff;h=b59117ed27706bf6059eeabf2698d1d33e2e67d0

Could you please review it and send me a patch?

Thanks,
Mauro