Re: [GIT PULL FOR 2.6.37] new AF9015 devices

On 09/10/2010 03:54 AM, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann wrote:
Another test and some further debugging of the IR core usedby the af9015
branch of this git tree led me to partial success. DVB-T functionality
continues to be fine and I've now found the proper values for this remote,
however once a key gets pressed, it is never released (unless another key
gets pressed which is then struck or unless I ctrl-c it (only works on
terminals). Likewise I'm not sure yet how to distinguish between the
"Cinergy T Dual" and my "Cinergy T RC MKII":

Given that keys, once pressed, remain to be stuck, using both lirc's
dev/input and without any dæmon trying to catch keypresses, I have not
reached a functional configuration.

That`s known issue. Chip configures USB HID polling interval wrongly and due to that HID starts repeating usually. There is USB-ID mapped quirks in HID driver to avoid that, but only for few ADF9015 IDs...

I know how to fix that totally. I have been waiting new IR core merge before switch remote from broken HID + polling to memory read based one. But maybe I can do it just now and convert it later to IR core.

Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/