[ANN] Request for Topics for a Media Summit June 26th

Hi all,

I am planning to organize another Media Summit on June 26th, co-located
with the Embedded Open Source Summit in Prague:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/embedded-open-source-summit/

I've put in a request for a room with the Linux Foundation and I am waiting
for the result of that. For once I was early with my request, so I have good
hope we'll get a room. Expect the format to be similar to what we did in
Dublin last year.

I'm a bit early with this 'Request for Topics' as well, but this allows
everyone who plans to be in Prague to take this into account.

So if you have a topic that you want to discuss, just reply. It would be
very much appreciated if you can also add a guesstimate of the time you
need for your topic.

Once I have the details of the room and how many people it can hold, then
I will send out a second email asking people to register with me if you
want to join.

Regarding remote participation: only if there is really no other way.
Meeting face-to-face once a year is important IMHO, and attending remotely
is a poor substitute. That said, if it is really necessary to set something
up, then I can do the same I did in Dublin, setting up a Webex meeting.
That worked reasonably well, except that I will need to bring a better
speaker since I learned that the laptop speaker was pretty bad.

So, if you have topics for the meeting, just reply!

Regards,

	Hans