Not working usb camera "Lercher L-Cam HD"

Hi, my name is Aron.

I tried to use a "intraoral usb camera" which I had laying around. The product name should be "Lercher L-Cam HD". When I searched for it I found this page, so you have some information:

https://www.held-dental.de/shop/produkte/Neugeraete/Multimedia/details/Lercher_L_Cam_HD.html

I also added the dmesg log, which told me to send you this email. I have the paper manuel as well as a driver disk for windows. Would be great if I could use this old thing. Let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards,
Aron Malcher