Re: Some info about the AverTV A835

it is an af9035, there are some, buggy and old 3rd party vendor
drivers floating around that had up to 2.6.28 kernel targets in the
make files, and can be hacked to sorta work with .31 kernels.

They are buggy and unstable however, as the af9035 chip and the tuners
that are commonly packaged with it are undocumented and afatech have
stopped playing ball with the community. The old af9015 chip that many
of the vendors who make tunner products were packaging is supported
and has been in mainlive dvb-v4l tree for a while now. These are
getting harder to find tho.

Kind regards

-JoelW