New subscriber to list.

Hi,

I am a new subscriber to the list, but in reality, I only have one
issue that I would like to ask the list about. I have done a number of
searches and asked on various lists, with no solution.

I am trying to get the webcam on my Zepto Znote V11a netbook to work
with Cheese and Peppermint Ice. The netbook may possibly be a rebranded
Lengda M11A / Marasst X11A, but I am not sure. The specifications are
listed as "11,6" TFT (1366x768) WXGA BrightView with webcam"; I have no
specific information on the webcam, nor how it is connected, but I
assume it is a standard Intel graphics setup for Atom based netbooks. I
have been in contact with the company that sold me the computer and the
company reports, that other Zepto laptops use the following driver. I
will have to assume that this netbook also uses the following driver,
as I have no other information to go on:
<http://m560x-driver.sourceforge.net/>. I understand that Linux TV has
taken over development that will support webcams using this driver?
Basically, my question is whether there is a driver, how to obtain it
and how to get it working.

The most detailed information that I have on the things that I have
tried can be found in this thread
<http://peppermintos.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1274>

Thanks goes to the list in advance for any information they can provide.

Brian