Re: SATELCO EasyWatch PCI (DVB-C) not waking up

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I have the DVB-C card mentioned in the subject. Unfortunately it's not properly waking up from standby or suspend. The card doesn't tune anymore after resuming.
This is with Ubuntu's 2.6.32-24 kernel.
I could need any pointers how to collect more information about the failing resume, so that you might be able to help me fixing this.

Attached is the syslog from the suspend/resume cycle. There are several errors regarding the DVB-C adapter and the CAM. Maybe this helps?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/