[ANNOUNCE] OMAP3 Camera ISP driver wiki in omappedia.org

Hi all,

I'll like to announce a new wikipage entry in http://omappedia.org site for
OMAP3 Camera-ISP progress and details. Please find it here.

http://omappedia.org/wiki/Camera-ISP_Driver

The intention is to provide an online documentation of the work and progress
of the patches submission, and its dependencies (Media Controller Framework,
specifically).

If you're interested to contribute/experiment with the driver, this is intended to
be a good start point for that, and also feel free to update it aswell.

The more people trying the driver, the better, so we can have as much platforms
running with it as possible, and we can claim that the driver is flexible enough
for all.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Sergio