ov8858 driver

This would add a driver from the ov8858 to the kernel which is
currently in a Manjaro upstream. Upstreaming this driver will
enable upstream support for the PinePhone Pro in libcamera,
and in turn Waydroid, a lightweight container-based Android
runtime for Linux.

Based on the prevalence of quality Android camera apps, as well as
Android apps that require cameras, I see having a functional camera HAL
as an important part of helping people transition to FOSS-based
smartphones and appreciate your support.

Pleasee review and let me know what we would need to mainline this.