Anyone interested in a CI+ handshake code donation?

Hello *.*!

I apologize upfront, if this is the wrong place or way to ask... but is
anyone here interested in a CI+ handshake code donation?
The market we commercially served&supported over many many years
(independent smaller STB builders) is completely suffocated/gone and I
consider making parts of the stack open source, if only it would help to set
a few things right and drain a few ugly swamps.

For obvious legal reasons, I have no intention to provide actual key
material or the few final bits of information that the CI+ extortion regime
puts into the "Licensee specification" under NDAs/SLAs.

 Motivation
------------
I am eternally disgusted by
- the entire rotten CI+ ecosystem
- the main cryptography part probably sold by the mafia to a few grey market
overpriced STB vendors who then redistribute this as questionable
closed-source plugins to endusers, relying on leaked keys
- disfunctional revocation of these keys (proving the argument to regulators
wrong, that all this is "for security" - of course it always only was about
market control and extortion)
- poisoned pseudo open source offers for CI+ (a.k.a. "sign this NDA and you
get access to our DVB codebase with CI+ for our R&D platform that only we
can support you on [for money]"...
   ... and you still pay 100.000? for nonsense certifications to the CI+
mafia in the end)

 Offer
-------
If anyone is interested in taking, integrating and maintaining the
cryptography logic and APDU parsers/generators from our CI+ Contentcontrol
as open source project, please get in contact (not a fan of mailing lists).

 What you should (not) expect
------------------------------
The CI core that this CI+ is based on predates the Linux CI stack (at least
to my knowledge). So absolutely no part of this is a drop-in replacement for
existing Linux code. On Linux-based proprietary SoCs, our customers usually
executed all of this in user land. In most cases, CI & CI+ were completely
bypassing dvb apis and instead used simple ioctl APIs to read/write PCMCIA
memory on the external bus. Vendor-proprietary on-chip security was used to
protect the keys. The code depends on a couple of 3rd party crypography
components in the public domain or under BSD/MPL like licenses for
hashes,AES,RSA,DH... obviously nothing under GPL (yet).
But: I can guarantee that the handshake state handling and interfacing with
the cryptography work 100%. This is compiling&working on x86,SH4,MIPS,ARM,
certified and deployed on countless real devices, so maybe this is of some
value for you and the general public.

How the package I am willing to re-license can be turned into a useful open
source contribution without violating any laws or SLAs,
how you can install/manage/use/protect keys in a somehow generic Linux
official way or with a standardized TEE interface,
which parts exactly we provide, that would all have to be discussed in
detail. Way too much for this email, so I end at this point.

If no hands are raised and everyone here considers CI+ dead as television in
general or as poisoned fruit not worth supporting in any way... even better
and sorry for disturbing you.

Regards,

  Gero