UK Freeview CSV to scannel list conversion

Hi all

I'd like to create a new scan file for my local transmitter based on
the CSV file provided by the UK Freeview team at:
https://www.freeview.co.uk/help/coverage-checker/detailed-view/download/BN2%205EL

When I look at the generated file at
https://git.linuxtv.org/dtv-scan-tables.git/tree/dvb-t/uk-WhitehawkHill,
the file says this was auto-generated from the above file.

I've spent some time looking for documentation on how this is done
(the README and Makefile seem to convert these to something else).

I have a feeling I have missed something here.

Thanks,

Justin