Re: [ANN] Media Summit at ELCE Dublin, September 12: Final (?) Agenda V3

Hi all,

On 21/09/2022 10:43, Jacopo Mondi wrote:
> Hello and thanks everyone for attending the media summit. The meeting
> and the discussion were good, let's now try to move forward on the many
> points that has been discussed.
>
> Can I ask participants to go over the etherpad notes to check if
> there's anything to change or add there, and once done have the notes
> circulate on the list (or be stored on linuxtv.org where the notes
> from previous meetings are ?)

Indeed, please check the notes!

I tentatively plan to make a summit report by the end of next week or the
week after, so it's good to have the notes verified beforehand.

They are here: https://pad.systemli.org/p/media-summit-2022

Laurent, I think it is a good idea to split off the Kernel CAM discussion
from the summit report and instead combine it with the discussions on
Tuesday morning and put it in a separate report. If you agree, could you
perhaps create such a report?

Regards,

	Hans