[Media Summit] V4L2 streams support

Hello,

In preparation for the discussion regarding V4L2 streams support ([1])
during the media summit, I've prepared a slide deck that explains the
API proposal. You can download it from [2].

I tried to go through the whole API, including the userspace API, the
in-kernel API and the in-kernel helpers, with enough details to allow at
least a basic understanding of the proposal. If anyone has time to
provide feedback on what lacks clarity, I will try to find time to
update the slides before Monday.

There is also a set of questions in the slides, covering points that I'm
either unsure or not very happy about. Those will need to be sorted out
in order to merge this API. Additional questions are welcome, possibly
by e-mail already.

Tomi, I would appreciate if you could have a look, and let me know if
I've missed something, made obvious mistakes, or if you have other open
questions about the userspace API that need to be addressed and should
be discussed during the media summit.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media/20220831141357.1396081-1-tomi.valkeinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[2] https://ideasonboard.org/talks/20220912-media-summit-streams.pdf

--