Re: edid-decode - Unsuccessful of installation on edid-decode

Hi Nicolas,

On 03/09/2022 11:59, Nicholas Chan wrote:
> To whom it may concern
>
> When installing the edid-decode, there are errors. Search through the
> web and still no solution could help. May I ask if you know how to
> solve this problem? The below are the message shown from Terminal
> after git clone. Xcode is updated and Gcc is available. For your
> information, I am currently using Mac OS X 12.5.1. As the code might
> be classified as spam which is a false alarm I think, only screen
> capture could be provided. Thank you for your help.

You can just delete that line, or do a 'git pull' to update to the latest
version. This line was added for the build of edid-decode.js, which most
people do not need, and gcc never complained, so I wasn't aware that
other compilers would have problems with it.

I've now added that line under #ifdef __EMSCRIPTEN__, so it should now
work again.

Let me know if you still run into issues!

Regards,

	Hans