Avermedia Avertv DVB-T Super 007 PCI (M135D)

Hello all,

I'm interested in buying a PCI DVB-T card that is available cheaply in NZ
and is supported by Gnu/Linux and MythTV. I only need one DVB-T tuner, as I
have a dual-tuner already and our region only has three multiplexes (so
three will do everything with multirec).

The best bet that I have found so far is the Avermedia Avertv DVB-T Super
007 PCI Digital Terrestrial Television Receiver Card (M135D):
http://www.alphacity.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=261&products_id=61014

Looking on the wikis:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AVerTV_DVB-T_Super_007
( http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AVerTV_DVB-T_Super_007 has virtually nothing)
"It is currently not supported under Linux. However, experimental support
exists (see below for details)."

Lower down, it says that "As of January 25, 2008: DVB-T works fine with
modules from the Mercurial (hg) repository. This is a DVB-T card only."

I have searched Google for any update on this card, but the best that I
could find was this:

I had thought that, if the card worked fine with modules in testing back
in 2008, the drivers may have made it into the main releases by now. Have
they?

If I want to use this card with MythTV (on Mythbuntu), will I have to pull
down the Mercurial repository and compile the drivers myself from there as
set out in that ubuntuforums post?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron