Undocumented DTMB(DMB-TH) TV Tuner in Linux

Hello,
I just got my hands on 2 DTMB(DMB-TH) tuners. One of them is USB, and the other is PCI. Yes, PCI, not PCIe. I am not sure how to get them to work in Linux.

I checked the LinuxTV Wiki but no success. Neither of my tuners are documented anywhere as far as I can tell.

These cards/sticks are very hard to come by(I got these 2 used) as I believe none of the manufacturers still makes them, So I couldn't just get a card that is supported by Linux out of the box. I asked many local shops and all of them says there are no stock.

Both of them:
- included a remote control and seems to have a IR receiver.
- Acts like a DVB-T tuner card when used in Windows
- Usable in VLC on Windows after installing the driver from the included CD.

The model of the USB stick is MyGica D675.
It has 3 chips on it.

- Legend Silicon LGS-8G75-A1-C-LB1 (Demodulator)
- MAXIM 2165E (Tuner)
- Cypress CY7C68013A-56LTXC (USB Interface)

Which is simiar to https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Coship_CDV5060-TH

The model of the PCI card is MagicPro ProHDTV Deluxe

It has the following chips:
- Legend Silicon LGS-8G75-A1-C-LB1 (Demodulator)
- NXP TDA18271HDC2 (Tuner)
- NXP SAA7135HL/203
- NXP TDA8295
- ATMLH952
- HC4052
- KS012

I hope it's possible to get both of them working in Linux, but I have no prior knowledge in any serious development project. Please point me to the correct direction if possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Kaede