hooking Sony 47MPixel sensor to NXP imx8m-mini MIPI CSI2

	Hi guys,

First, i'd like to apologize for the noise and sending this email directly.

I am trying to hook Sony IMX492 sensor to v5.10 imx8m-mini based platform.  The
capture driver does not support Bayer GBRG 10 and 12bit pixel format, so i had
to add these.  I also stumbled upon a bug in mx6s_capture.c which, i assume, is
completely out of interest here as it's related to a vendor tree.

I got as far as sensor is registering with the capture mipi csi driver and, if
HW is properly set up on both sides, should be streaming.  While my confidence
is pretty high about the IMX492 setup i can't say the same about the recipient
part.

So here is my question: how stable are NXP's MIPI CSI2 and CSI2 bridge drivers
in v5.18?  Would it be better to switch to this version instead of hacking madly
at the v5.10 vendor code?

I've already published the code here.  Once the development is done the intent
is to mainline Sony IMX492 sensor driver.

cheers,
Petko