Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:01:36 +0200
From: ibrahima sakho <ibrahima_sakho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HELP: Interface a CMOS sensor with the DM355

Hello,

I come towards you because I work at present on the interfacing between
the demo board DM355 and the CMOS sensor MT9J003 from Micron (Aptina) to
make of the video. I use the Arago project for it.

The problem which I have is situated at the configuration of the I2C bus.
Indeed, the register address of the CMOS sensor MT9J003 is on 16 bits and
I do not succeed in communicating via this bus. I am parit of the driver
that you developed for the MT9T031, but without succés. The communication
with the sensor is of this kind:

I2C Block Read (2 Comm bytes)

This command reads a block of bytes from a device, from a
designated register that is specified through the two Comm byte.

S Addr Wr [A] Comm1 [A] Comm2 [A] S Addr Rd [A] [Data] A [Data] A ... A [Data] NA P

Is this I2C function  implemented in the I2C module ?

May I use Arago project to manage to configure this I2C communication ? I
shall really need your help and your councils.

I thank you beforehand.

Ibrahima SAKHO