CODA MJPG Decoder Problems after Wakeup/Resume

Hi.

I observed a problem within the Coda MJPEG Decoder:

An MJPG Stream over Ethernet is decoded - and displayed to a screen afterwards - with 30 frames per second (as sent by the external source) on am i.MX6D 2 Core Processor.
If the System was then sent so sleep ('$ echo mem > /sys/power/state') and woken up again, the stream is only decoded with a framerate of about 1 frame per second. This happens on each wakeup.
Before going to sleep there were 30 Interrupts per Second on the Decoder, afterwards only 1 per Second. I also observed a kthread worker taking nearly 100% of one Core.

What could be the issue? How to resolve it?

Best regards
Stefan