media newbie want to contribue on staging devices

Hi all,
I try to contribute on media frameworks. I contributed small typo and
want to jump on staging/media.(I guess it's good to start)
I've seen git log to find some spot but hard to understands which
one is relatively easy (and it looks some devices are just wait to deprecate).
Anyone can recommend which one is more easy to get target devices(I'm
ready to spend money on it) and really needs help?