Digital TV scan table for Québec City

Hi,

I send you the attached scan table following the instructions on the "Files" section of the Kaffeine wiki page on linuxtv-dot-org.

I am using Kaffeine with a newly installed PCI tuner and one channel was missing when scanning from scanfile.dvb, [atsc/ca-ON-Toronto] or [atsc/us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB].

This is how I copied the data in my local scanfile.dvb to get it work:

[atsc/ca-QC-Québec]
A 479000000 8VSB
A 491000000 8VSB
A 539000000 8VSB
A 599000000 8VSB

The 4 last lines are the output of w_scan with the -x option, the attached file is a DVBV5 conversion with dvb-format-convert.

I hope this is ok.

Thanks!

Patrice St-Gelais
# location		: Québec, Qc, Canada
# provider		: OTA
# date (yyyy-mm-dd)    	: 2022-03-05
# provided by (opt)    	: patrstg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#
# Digital channels available in Québec City as scanned with w_scan
# Indoor antenna, downtown

# CIVQ-HD, Télé-Québec [TQ], ch. 15
[CHANNEL]
	DELIVERY_SYSTEM = ATSC
	FREQUENCY = 479000000
	MODULATION = VSB/8
	INVERSION = AUTO

# CFCM-HD, TVA, ch. 17
[CHANNEL]
	DELIVERY_SYSTEM = ATSC
	FREQUENCY = 491000000
	MODULATION = VSB/8
	INVERSION = AUTO

# CBVT-DT, Ici Radio-Canada [SRC], ch. 25
[CHANNEL]
	DELIVERY_SYSTEM = ATSC
	FREQUENCY = 539000000
	MODULATION = VSB/8