The mantis driver is now in Debian

Just a FYI: Thanks to the excellent Debian kernel team, the mantis
driver (backported from linux 2.6.34) is now included in Debian kernel
images starting with version 2.6.32-16.  This means that mantis based
cards will work out of the box in the next stable Debian release,
"squeeze".

This info should probably go into the assorted wiki-pages with all sorts
of outdated documentation on how to download and build the driver, but
I'm not nuch of a wiki writer.  I prefer putting it here for Google to
find...

I addition to the Debian kernel team, I owe a big thanks to those of you
who have written the driver, helped pushing it upstream, and continue to
support it.  Thank you!

Bjørn