FusionHDTV7 Dual express vs WinTV-HVR-2250?

I am looking to get another card to replace a fusionhdtv7 that died. After spending more then a year trying to get a problem pined down, it turns out the card was deffective. I tried contacting the company, There seems to be no mention of warranty period on the box, in the manual or on the web site. It may be there, But I didn't find it. The company hasn't responded. Hauppauge cards have proven to be good and well supported by linux and now I see the 2250 has driver support and may even get support for the analog side. People in the AVS forum seem to think the tuner used in the fusion are among the best, better then the LG 6th gen. What I'd like to know is how these two cards stand up to each other, both for their tuners and overall. It will be used in a computer along side a HVR-1800, and a nexus-s, though I would like to replace the nexus with a dual s/s2 at some point or add one since new cards are PCIe and the nexus is PCI. I have a limited number of free PCIe slots, so I am only looking at multi tuner cards.