Re: Status of the patches under review (85 patches) and some misc notes about the devel procedures

Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> My original idea were to send one of such emails per week,

Nearly two months has passed since this message.  I apologize if I
missed something, but I have not seen another status update. Is it just
me?

Anyway, since the last status I've seen, 2.6.34 has been released, the
2.6.35 merge window has been open and then closed, and a number of new
patches have been collected in
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-media/list/
, many of which seem rather trivial.

Any chance of a new status update anytime soon?  I'm particularily
interested in getting a forced status change on any patch which was
"under review" at the time of the last status message.  I believe it's
reasonable to expect two months "review" to be more than enough.  If
the patches are found unacceptable, then it's much better to have them
rejected with a "please fix foo and resubmit" than the current total
silence called "review".

Thanks,
Bjørn