TeVii S470 in mythtv - diseqc problems

Hello Guys,

Just installed a S470 into my mythbox , fedora 12 kernel 2.6.32.14-127.fc12.i686.PAE . Myth is .23 the most recent fedora package , the drivers for dvb card I have at the moment were pulled in 2010-04-01 . I assume they are pretty current . The problem that I have is as follows : Most of my viewing is done on a Satellite connected to diseqc port 2 , and myth tunes into that with no probs at all , but occasionally I try to watch a channel that is on a second satellite - port 1 and here things fail . Myth tries to tune into the channel - then times out with error , during this the dvb driver crashes , and when I try to retune again with myth there is no lock on either satellite . So I need to restart pc , then everything comes back on port 2 and myth is able to tune again channels within that first satellite . Any one else experienced diseqc issues with this card and myth ?

Second question what is the tool of choice to use to scan dvbs2 satellites ? I tried dvbscan but it only picked up dvbs transponders , on dvbs2 it failed to tune . I saw that there used to be this utillity scan-s2 , but looks like it was abandoned a couple of years ago and has not been maintained since . So how do you guys do a transponder scan for dvbs2 ?

Best Regards

Milorad