Re: Support for 0ccd:0072 in em28xx?

On 06/22/2010 12:28 PM, Luboš Doležel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a Terratec Cinergy XS Hybrid card [0ccd:0072] that used to be
> supported by the em28xx-new driver. The project has since been
> discontinued and the source code is unmaintained and incompatible with
> current kernels.
>
> Happens anyone to be working on supporting my model in the in-kernel
> em28xx? It seems my card is based on xc5000, which the current code
> doesn't take in to account :-(
>
> I don't care about analog/FM that much, DVB-T is what matters the most.
>
> Please CC me in response!
>
> Thanks,
> best regards,
> --
> Luboš Doležel
> --

Hi Luboš, i have the same card and currently it's not supported, i have
contacted Terratec and a sample stick was donated for driver development
but from what i have understood it's not a priority for driver
developers... maybe one day we could see a driver but if you need dvb-t
on your pc quickly i think you should consider to buy a new fully
supported stick (i know it's crazy)... maybe Devin has some news about
the driver status and could answer our questions

bye!