Re: [linux-dvb] Cinergy C PCI HD with current v4l-dvb - PATCH for review/pull included

22.06.2010 22:27, Yannick K wrote:
> On 6/19/10 15:56 , Marko Ristola wrote:
>>
>> Hello all interested in a robust Mantis driver.
> hi Marko,
>
> is there a hg/git branch where your (and possibly Bjorn Morks) recent
> patches are already in?
> since i had difficulties to apply some of them.

Unfortunately there isn't a private Git tree. I've now figured out that
Manu is the maintainer who
could take the patches in from me first.
Manu has some ongoing work to modify the DMA transfer by using different
buffering scheme.
So he will do the rework, and the changes will go into jusst.de. It
seems that my version won't
go in.

What hg/Git tree you tried to use to apply our patches?
I can send you another patch against that.

> further more, is there a way/patch for the current tree which gives us
> a working remote control?
Maybe Manu's jusst.de HG tree? I have been trying to get a working H.264
picture,
and the remote control isn't so urgent for me.

Regards,
Marko