RE: sub device device node and ioctl support?

Laurent,

>The media controller upstreaming process will start in one or two weeks.
>This
>will require a lot of time, so everything won't be ready for 2.6.36.
>
>This being said, the subdevice userspace API is the first part of the media
>controller that will be pushed upstream.

Is this already being reviewed in the list? If not, I suggest you send it
for review separately, not with the media controller patch set.

 Getting it ready for 2.6.36 might
>be
>a bit difficult, it will depend on how many rc cycles we still get for
>2.6.35.
>It will also depend on how fast the patches get reviewed, so you can help
>there :-)

Of course I will review this since I need it for my work. If you can make it
against the v4l-dvb latest tree, I can apply and get it tested since we
are working on to add osd sub device for DMxxx VPBE display driver.