I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for ways to expand and relocate our business interests
abroad in the following industries: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real
Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector,
Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, funding
projects, and any other sector.

If you have a solid background and the desire to make a good profit in
any of the aforementioned business sectors or any other VIABLE
business in your country, please contact me for potential business
collaboration.
Furthermore, we are prepared to facilitate and fund any business that
can generate a 3-7% annual return on investment (AROI).

A joint venture partnership and hard loan funding are also options.

I am confident that you will give this proposal deep consideration and
respond positively within a short period of time.
I am available to talk about this proposal with you and answer any
questions you may have about this investment.
I will send you the detailed information about this decent investment
partnership opportunity as soon as you respond positively to this
proposal.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.

Sincerely,
Phila, David (Investment Partner).