tm6000 audio urb

Hi,

I'm having my first adventures on driver coding, trying to help audio
development of tm6000 based on Mauro's hints.

According to Mauro and coding comments, the audio URBs are already
being received by tm6000-video. The copy_packet function correctly
filters video packets (identified as cmd=1, extracted from header) and
the tm6000_msg_type array suggests that the cmd=2 would be the audio
packets. I logged all packets not being copied to video buffer and
realized that the only packets remaining have been identified as
cmd=4, which is supposedly type "pts".

For me it looks like either the cmd=4 type is audio, or the audio is
not really being received. Does this make sense?

Luis