Re: Sony PlayTV Dual Tuner- dvb_usb_dib0700

Further to below I had been thinking that after a scan sometimes my
system would crash but it seems the usb devices became disabled and
therefore i could not use the mouse or keyboard.
When I do the test remotely I can do further tests, I had not
previously noted the correlation of this behaviour.

After a reboot it is the first scan that causes disabling of the hub,
EMI issue which I don't get on Ubuntu 16.04. Using either adapter0 or
1 creates this error.
Closing the terminal and doing a new scan on either adapter
successfully completes without any further errors.