Re: v4l-dvb does not compile with kernel 2.6.34

Last week I had the same problem. It gave me a headache trying to make
it work! So here is the instruction:

* First, follow the link below and download the .bz2 file.
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin

*Now, extract the files in the /usr/src/ directory and then, at the
prompt, type the following command:

wget "http://www.forum.free-x.de/wbb/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=479&h=4f8e50d771ca4d3cd5d2fe38c7afe772c373313f";
-O SVT-SkyStarS2-driver-install.run.tar.bz2

*Extract the downloaded file and execute the ".run" file to patch the
v4l-dvb source code which you've downloaded by the first command.
./SVT-SkyStarS2-driver-install.run

Now, if it is patched correctly, you'll be able to run make and make
install. And that's it!

*You may encounter errors concerning a function named kzalloc. Let me
know if the compiling error occurred for you.

--
Yours sincerely,
Nima Mohammadi