Webcam not supported by UVC driver

Hello,

I am using POP OS 20.04 on my lenovo Ideapad S34015IWL. It has Syntek
Integrated Camera which it shows when using lsusb command but does not
seem to be working with wither cheese or guvcview. It has not been
working for a year. I thought it was a hardware problem but I found
out recently that camera light flickers and stops whenever I open
guvcview.

The ID for the camera is 174f:2426. Can you please fix this. My exams
are coming and I need my camera to work. Also suggest some external
webcams I can use if the problem cannot be solved.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.