Re: [linux-dvb] new DVB-T initial tuning for fr-nantes

2010/5/20 Thierry LELEGARD <tlelegard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> One thing that would be good to do -- for someone who is in the
>> area served by a transmitter -- rather than use «AUTO» for the
>> FEC and Guard Interval values above, would be to perform a NIT
>> scan on the appropriate frequencies.

You can also try to query the actual parameters from the frontend (but
that's again a different story).

<snip>
> I think that in such a moving environment, the "AUTO" choice is
> definitely better.

I still dislike "AUTO" in the dvb-apps repo, but I don't want to
invest more time in these things (you should be using autoscan
anyway).

> -Thierry

Thanks (committed Damien's version),

Christoph