Re: Mystique SaTiX-S2 V2 CI Dual & Mystique CI Interface f. Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual

Ronald Flou a écrit :
Hallo,

I own the following cards:
    Mystique SaTiX-S2 V2 CI Dual
    Mystique CI Interface f. Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual

The Mystique SaTiX-S2 V2 CI Dual is working following the instructions
on http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mystique_SaTiX-S2_Dual
and http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=93616&hilight=Mystique+SaTiX+S2+Dual

The Mystique CI Interface f. Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual isn't being recognized.
Both are connected directly to each other.
I even tested with the ci-interface connected, using the pcie bridge,
directly to the motherboard. It only see the nGene pcie bridge but nothing else.

If I can help in some way with testing the hardware, please let me know.
I will not be a great help in programming, but I will help in any way I can.

Just to add a "me too", or almost: I want to buy a DVB-S2 with high symbol-rates capabilities for DVB-S2 (up to 45MS/s reliably) AND CI support. SO I guess this one or the single tuner version could be great, and I can help for debugging once I know something is in the works.
TIA
Bye
Manu