Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mcisely/pvrusb2-patches

Mauro:

You are reading too much into that comment.

I never said it was valid to do what had been done, only that for the
longest time this is what the driver did and it never caused a problem
that I was made aware of.  What I said there was correct, that this is
what the driver had been doing in the past, that it's definitely causing
a problem now and thus that is why this patch exists.

I'd really rather you not mess with my comment.  Probably too late
however.

  -Mike

--

Mike Isely