Implementing input IOCTLs for imx capture

Hi,

On an imx6dl based board with an ADV7280, I can successfully capture
from an analog camera using the following Gstreamer pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! kmssink

The next goal is to integrate it within the Qt multimedia application:
https://github.com/qt/qtmultimedia/blob/5.15.2/src/gsttools/qgstutils.cpp#L631-L687

The Qt app uses the VIDIOC_ENUMINPUT and VIDIOC_S_INPUT ioctl's, but
as these are not implemented by the imx-media-capture driver yet, it
causes the camera to not be detected.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to add support for
.vidioc_enum_input, .vidioc_g_input and .vidioc_s_input in
drivers/staging/media/imx/imx-media-capture.c ?

I tried to look at how the other drivers implement these hooks, but my
attempts to add support for them to the imx capture driver didn't
work.

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam