Re: av7110 and budget_av are broken!

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 16.05.2010, 06:21 +0200 schrieb Oliver Endriss:
> On Sunday 16 May 2010 03:53:48 hermann pitton wrote:
> >
> > Am Samstag, den 15.05.2010, 22:33 -0300 schrieb Douglas Schilling
> > Landgraf:

> > > Yes, Now I will collect patches from devel and fixes tree. At least
> > > until we achieve a better approach on it.
> > > Sorry the delay.
> > >
> > > Sounds good? Any other suggestion?
> > >
> > > Let me work on it.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Douglas
> >

> > Hi, Douglas and Oliver,
> >
> > just as a small comment.
> >
> > I have not been on latest rc1 and such rcs close to a release for some
> > time.
> >
> > But I was for a long time and v4l-dvb can't be a substitute for such.
>
> Sorry, I do not want to cope with experimental kernels and their bugs on
> my systems. I need a stable and reliable platform, so that I can
> concentrate on 'my' bugs.
>
> Usually I update the kernel every 3..4 releases (which causes enough
> trouble due to changed features, interfaces etc).

that is what everyone does prefer and that I call subsystem developer
service.

In fact, everyone has to be on .rc stuff starting with .rc1 ;)

Failing on being there, than blaming the one doing the backports for
being in delay, likely without any related hardware in his possession,
that can't work.

Cheers,
Hermann