Fwd: UVC USB 3.0 camera is totally down when using USB 3.0, but works in USB 2.0

Hi

I got camera like a guy here (yw500u3):
https://blog.bqdp.de/2019/04/27/mikroskop-kamera-yw500u3-usb-3-0/

Tried quirks he used, but no luck. Also looks like supplier changes
it's firmware, sensor, body and even controller from time to time (all
versions are with fake VID/PID and they changes too).
This is UVC USB 3.0 camera, but it's VID/PID are fakes, like in many
cameras from aliexpress.
It is totally down when using USB 3.0, can't connect with any program,
but it works in USB 2.0 (though with /2 low fps and compressed MJPEG,
while it should give uncompressed YUV422 in USB 3.0 and x2 speed).
Overall quality is quite OK in USB 2.0, but it should be much better in USB 3.0.
Do you have any ideas how to handle case like this?
VID/PID changes, firmware might change too.
I might be able to dump it's firmware and send it to you if it worth it.
Attaching logs like in FAQ, before quirks, after and lsusb.
No ideas for now from my side.
Only thing I know that it might have RTL5880 chip inside.
Flashing dozens of firmwares trying to find working?
Don't know...

Best regards,
Alexander