Re: Stuck Digittrade DVB-T stick (dvb_usb_af9015)

Hi Antti,

would be nice because it is happening rather often : Every second or third day. Is there a way to reinit the device with a script wihtout restarting my server and without influencing other usb devices. If yes I could reinit the device say two minutes before every recording starts using a hook. This would solve my problems.

Greetings,

marc balta