Re: Revisiting ITE8708 on ASUS PN50 uses a 16 byte io region

Hi Andy.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 11:51 AM Andy Shevchenko
<andy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Congrats for your first submission! My comments below, starting from important one here: next time (v2 of the patch, you may use -v<N> parameter to `git format-patch ...`) send it with `git send-email ...`.
>

> This section basically can be transformed to two tags (should be below near to you SoB tag):
>
> BugLink: https://...
> Reported-by: Michael...

I appreciate your input. I'll start working on a v2 as per your suggestions.
I do have a quick question though. The email address of the original
bug reporter (Michael Zimmermann) is hidden from the list archives.
Can someone provide it, or is it ok for the attribution to contain
only the reporter's name?

NB