Support for the Logitech Brio webcam?

Dear open-sorcerers,

I run Ubuntu and would like to use the Logitech Brio. Most attractive is its selectable 3 fields-of-view.

Here's the manufacturer's own blurb about its other abilities:

Brio is a remarkable piece of technology that streams crystal-clear video with superb resolution, frame rate, color and detail, including autofocus and 5x HD zoom. Brio delivers 4K Ultra HD video at 30 fps, HD 1080p at either 30 or 60 fps, and HD 720p at 30, 60 or an ultra-smooth 90 fps for outstanding clarity, smoothness, and detail.

More info: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/webcams/brio-4k-hdr-webcam.960-001105.html?crid=34

At US$200, it's still popular, as evidenced by its sold-out status at many vendors.

Is there a chance that developers smarter than I can make this work, even with limited features, for Linux?

Thank you.

Greg Warnusz
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA