Re: ideal DVB-C PCI/e card?

Excellent response, & thank-you for so much detail!
I apologise for my anaemic response, but it is very late here now, that's my excuse anyway! ;)

Just curious, why did you pick VDR over MythTV?
I would rather use the later + OSCam (maybe) if feasible.

Thanks again for the excellent feedback, it's heartening to know there's other videoguard2 users out there!

Good-night.