Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Media controller tree updated

Hi Laurent,

Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> The next version of the media controller patches is available in git at
>
> http://git.linuxtv.org/pinchartl/v4l-dvb-media.git
>
> To avoid putting too much pressure on the linuxtv.org git server, please make
> sure you reference an existing mainline Linux git tree when cloning v4l-dvb-
> media (see the --reference option to git-clone).

I've made a small script that added the proper instructions to the existing
clones of the kernel tree. Please check if it is ok.

The script is not automatic. When I have some time, I'll integrate it with some
tool to run it automatically after a new tree is added there, but, for now, I
need to run it after I notice that somebody created a new tree. The script has
a basic test to discover that the tree is based on Kernel tree: it checks if a
"v2.6.32" tag exist at the new tree (ok, I confess: I was very lazy when I wrote
the script... it works with the current trees, but we need a more reliable way,
if we want to run automatically).

Cheers,
Mauro